Humans are hard-wired to connect to each other - we want to belong.
However, this might lead you to outsource the management of your emotions and allow others to rule your internal world.
For once, just be something that you already are - Unique!
Receive a free E-workbook 'Personal Tree of Life' to discover how you can grow into your confident natural self
Let me ask you some questions?
Do you sometimes feel lonely, even when you are together with family, friends or in social groups?
Do you find yourself craving for approval from others in your life?
Do you find that your emotions holding you back and you are hiding your true self?
Why might that be?
Humans are hard-wired to connect to each other – it’s been a survival strategy for almost 200,000 years.
We want to belong and are afraid to be cast away. It’s the one reason that our society works the way it does.
This is a Catch 22 situation, as most of us also outsource our emotional satisfaction and allow others to rule our internal world.
Does this feel familiar to you?
- You have learnt very early in your life to take on the role of the good girl or put on a mask to allow you to feel safe while taking care of others’ emotional states.
- It was a great strategy as a child and young adult when you had limited options but are you still playing it safe?
- You might even forget that you are wearing a mask.
- You simply lost sight of who you really are.
- You feel unable to take care of your own emotions.
- Instead, you may blame others for your unhappiness, unfulfillment or anger.
When you work with me, we will go on a journey together:
I have felt lonely for many years in my life and instead of nurturing the connection with myself, I was pleasing people around me. Creating a loving accepting relationship to myself has helped me to overcome this.
Now it’s your time to create your own path of fulfillment and to ensure that you are moving forward, I would like to offer you the power of Emotional Confidence.
Emotional Confidence is like a muscle, that, with exercise, can be developed to achieve a healthy resilience to life's adversities.
"Creating connection is a human desire. However, the most nurturing connection is with yourself."
What Emotional Confidence can bring into your life:
- You will become aware of how you create your moods;
- You will notice the connections between your mood and motivation;
- You will be able to distinguish between what are your own emotions and the emotions others have that affect you;
- You will experience a deeper sense of self, leading to more self-love;
- You will possess more awareness on how your brain, mind and body communicate, giving you choices on how to respond;
- You will be able to minimise self-defeating behaviour, and be motivated to live a productive life; and
- You will break old patterns and start approaching challenging situations from a sense of balanced assertiveness.
GET MY FREE PERSONAL TREE OF LIFE WORKBOOK
I would like to share with you a concept I have developed - it’s based on the natural functions of a tree.
It’s designed to give you a practical tool to live a fulfilled life. You will live with purpose and be part of the community. However, at the same time it allows you to nurture your independent self.
The workbook has 3 pages of diving deeper into the concept and 3 worksheets to apply them actively into your life.
Sign up to my newsletter - Nurture yourself - to receive a free copy: